A Complete Range of Indoor Outdoor Sports Lighting Solution
JMR Sporting offers 360-degree professional Outdoor LED Floodlights for Sports Infrastructure, covering Stadium, Outdoor Sports Fields, and Indoor Sports under Estrella's brand name.
The name 'Estrella' signifies a Star, and our products reflect the key attributes of a Star– Efficiency, Stability, and Durability. Our LED Floodlights under the brand name Estrella have been designed specifically for sports infrastructure projects to function efficiently, maintain stability under tough conditions, and have immense durability. We are specialized into providing end to end installation support for outdoor floodlights, ground light, cricket stadium lighting, football stadium lighting, tennis court lighting, and all indoor, outdoor sports lighting.
Estrella offers a series of floodlights to fulfill various lighting requirements for different sports fields, stadia, and other sports facilities. In addition, Estrella provides the most energy-efficient LED floodlights and related equipment at the most competitive prices.
ESTRELLA LED floodlights can be designed and implemented to cater to Class I - International televised (4K-HD), Class I - Non-televised, Class II - Regional & National, and Class III – Domestic tournaments and matches. The lighting solution can be designed with different sets of lights having independent circuits and controllers to cater to the different Classes of matches being played, including televised, and non-televised matches.
Dedicated Sports Lighting Solutions to Service the Smallest or Largest Sport Venue
Football Stadium Lights
Cricket Ground Lights
Tennis Court Lighting
Outdoor LED Lights
Hockey Field Lighting
Basketball Court Lights
Estrella LED Sports Lighting Solutions will be designed and implemented to perfection by our team of engineers to ensure your sporting infrastructure has the following characteristics.
LED Flood Lights
There is a myth that light power is directly proportional to watt, but light in_tensity is measured in lumens and since our light design is based on lumens, we deliver the maximum lumens per watt.
We will be providing Lumileds (Ex Philips) / CREE 5050 Chipsets with Mean_well drivers with a 5-year warranty.
Anti-Glare and Flicker-Free Lighting
For uninterrupted live broadcasting and amazing performance, anti-glare, and flicker-free. International standards demand less than 50%. We design lights that will have a glare factor of less than 40%. We will choose sports lighting solution such as it supports a high-speed camera of 5,000 to 6,000 Hz. It provides a flick_ering rate of under 0.3 percent. Thus, the change in the lumen is quite negligible which the camera would be unable to detect. Besides flicker-free illumination, anti-glare is also required to reduce the dazzling effect of the illumination on players and the audience. This will help to reduce the pole height as well. It would also help reduce light pollution.
CRI or Color Reproductive Index
The Color Rendering Index (CRI) is a scale from 0 to 100 percent indicating how accurate a "given" light source is at rendering color when compared to a "reference" light source. The higher the CRI, the better the color rendering ability. Light sources with a CRI of 80 to 90 are considered good at color ren_dering. We will design lights that will have a CR of greater than 90
CRI or Color Reproductive Index
Color temperature is a physical quantity used to define the color of a light source in illumination optics. That is when a blackbody is heated to a temperature, the color of the light emitted by the blackbody is the same as that emitted by a light source, the temperature heated by the blackbody is called the color temperature of the light source, for short, the color temperature. Its unit is expressed as “K” (Kelvin temperature unit). We design our lights with 5700 / 6000K CCT which is at the border of the warm and cool spectrum giving the best performance and comfort to the eyes.
The design of the right beam angle is very important for the ground. For areas where we have a shorter distance would require a higher beam angle and for longer distance areas, we require shorter beam angles. When the beam angle is higher it covers more areas, but the intensity is very low and vice versa. It is important to get the best combination using DIAlux software to get the best results.
Our engineers will devise the most optimum LED floodlight modules and precise beam angles, after a comprehensive analysis using the DIAlux software.
An LED driver is an electrical device that regulates power to an LED or a string of LEDs. Forward Voltage is the number of volts the light-emitting diode requires to conduct electricity and light up. As temperature increases, the forward voltage of the LED decreases, causing the LED to draw more current. We will be providing the best LED drivers to regulate the lights. We use Meanwell Drivers which are the best in the world and comes with 5 years warranty.
This is the fuel of LED floodlights and any compromise on this affects the perfor_mance and life of LED floodlights. As mentioned, we have gone for the best quality driver available in today’s time across the world.
Estrella LED floodlights come with IP Grade casing which will help
- Withstand any weather conditions
- Flexibility to rotate in any direction so that any coordinates coming from DIAlux reports can be followed to get maximum efficiency and light. One degree movement vertically and 180-degree movement horizontally to get cent percent accuracy.
We are specialized in researching, developing, and producing series of LED floodlights specifically for sports stadiums. We also provide professional lighting solutions and other integrated services.
- Adopt with high-performance Meanwell driver, Lumileds 6M'5050 LEDs
- Super bright, reach high efficiency 150-160Lm/W
- Fin Aluminium housing design, for the best heat sink solutions, 20% weight lighter compare to other lights
- Anti-dust designable to be with flushable cleaning
- Protractor scale for easier aiming of 150 single LED module adjustable; 3600 rotatable LED panel
- 1800 adjustable for the whole lamp with a Round installation plate
Salt spray resistant, corrosive resistant, processed with dedicated treatments on the heat sink and other six components, these fixtures can withstand corrosive and salt intensive environments.
Our professional stadium lighting solutions will create an exuberant sporting environment for your stadium and bring alive the excitement of the sports events
We are specialized in Sports Field Lighting with knowledge and expertise to offer high-class lighting for different sports fields. All sports fields require a different type of lighting, with a specific height of the mast, angled at a particular degree, and specific luminescence. We provide the right combination for each sports field, such as football field, cricket ground, tennis court, golf course, hockey field, and basketball court, among others, as per its international standards, with high-quality raw materials.
Our sports field lighting solutions offer the perfectly illuminated ambiance for your sports fields while ensuring your maintenance cost is minimal.
Why Choose Estrella LED Flood Lights
Estrella is among the top LED Floodlights solutions for sports infrastructure projects, sports fields, and sports arenas in UAE. Estrella Sports Lighting solutions by JMR Sporting offer a more cost-effective, energy-efficient, and playfield friendly, high-luminous LED Floodlight solution for your sports field. The team of engineers at JMR Sporting ensure complete analysis of the infrastructure plan, consider the existing lighting conditions, generate comprehensive DIALux reports, and then design the lighting solutions to ensure optimum light distribution in the ground.
- We offer 360-degree sports lighting solutions as against simply providing LED floodlights
- Consultative Approach to understand your requirements and offer customized solution most suited to your objectives
- Comprehensive study of the ground dimensions and precise plotting of various elements on AutoCad like location and height of the poles, distance from the ground and angle of the lights
- Thorough DIAlux simulation for an accurate DIAlux report to determine the precise beam angles to ensure optimum number of lights is used
- Use of precision tools for installation of Luminare to point the light accurately to match the DIAlux report
- Worlds No. 1 chipset brand – Lumileds, which has the highest market share is used to ensure Lumens efficacy
- Our CCT (Corelated Color Temperature) of 5,700 is the most optimum in the spectrum
- Our LED Lights have been designed with antiglare >40% and anti-flicker with a flickering rate of <0.3%
- Our CRI (Color Rendering Index) is >90 helps ensure true colors for live telecast
- We use Fin Aluminium housing design which is 20% lighter for best heat sink solution
- Heart of our LEDs is the Meanwell Driver that ensures that constant voltage level is maintained while consuming less power to give maximum output
- Our frames provide maximum flexibility to rotate 180-degree horizontal rotation and up to 1-degree vertical rotation capability to focus the light on the ground accurately